No, you do not need to register to send money overseas. You are able to send money via a ‘guest’ account. Firstly, just transfer the money to our account through Electronic Fund Transfer (NOTE: WE DO NOTACCEPT CASH DEPOSITS). Following this, all you are required to do is send us an email with the following details:
1. Valid photo identification of the sender.
2. Sender details which includes; full name, email address, phone number and home address.
3. Beneficiary details which includes; full name, email address, phone number, account details, if cash pickup in Pakistan then we also require the Pakistani National Identification number.
A driver’s license can be used as both photo identification and as a proof of address.
We also accept a variety of different identification documentations such as a Passport, Utility Bill, Medicare card etc.
All financial institutions must obtain complete and valid identification in the case of any money transfer services. This is to assure compliance with the Australian law in particular the Customer Identification Procedure (CIP).
After following these steps, you will be able to successfully transfer money to a chosen destination.
1. Register your account or email us indicating that you would like to send money on casual basis through a ‘guest account’.
2. Transfer the money to our account through Electronic Fund Transfer and send us an email with amount and reference number.
3. And Done! We will do the work from there and send you through a confirmation through the form of a receipt.
Yes you can. Simply go onto our website and view the currency rates. If you would like an updated currency rate, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly staff will send our current rates to you.
Yes, you are able to lock-in funds before you send us your funds. This is how you can make it happen
1. You send us an email on email@example.com with the amount you wish to transfer and the rate at the time.
2. A confirmation email will be sent to acknowledge funds have been booked. Without a confirmation email, funds are not locked-in. Emails are to be sent within working hours which are Monday to Friday from 9am till 5pm excluding public holidays.
If you would like to book funds prior to transferring money, you will be entering a legally binding contract as one of our specialist will be purchasing the funds on your behalf, the currency rate will be locked in. Once the funds are booked, you will be liable to pay for any losses.
There is no minimum transfer amount here at Habib Finance. We have not set any minimum amounts on the transfer of money to a foreign account.
Don’t panic – if you require to cancel a transfer, or if you are unable to make payments to our account for your transfer, all you are required to do is give us a call.
However, please note that cancelling a money transfer may result in a loss which you will be liable for. If you are unsure of anything, we advise that you contact us prior to confirming your transfer. Once we buy the funds on your behalf, the exchange rate is lock-in exclusively for yourself, which is a legally binding contract.
Don’t panic – give us a call and send through an email with evidence of the transfer. Once this has been done, we will be able to locate your payment.
Our fee to send money to Pakistan is $0. That’s correct, we do not charge any fee for money transfer to Pakistan.
Our goal is not only to send money in a secure way but also to be very fast. Through our global network of bank accounts, we offer efficient money transfer.
Once we receive the funds with all required details, the time it will take to transfer the funds into the beneficiary will depend on the country, however in most cases it will take 1-2 business days.